submitted by albert
July 05, 2012
Pearl Continental Hotel
As someone working with the marketing oriented company, you must be enthusiastic to attend what is going to be the most revolutionary marketing event of the year, Marketing Conference 2012 at Lahore Pearl Continental Hotel on July 5th with the theme “Inspire & Ignite Marketing Excellence”.
Everyone that belongs to the marketing fraternity of this country will be there. WHY? Seriously, who would not like to be in gathering of following marketing gurus:
* Fredrik Härén – Best-selling Author and World’s Renowned Speaker on Creativity & Idea Generation
(His book, “The Idea Book” is included in the “The 100 Best Business Books of All Time”)
* Randall Blackford – General Manager Middle East, North Africa, Turkey, and Pakistan, KFC
(He was Gold medalist at Cannes Lions International Advertising Festival)
* Salman Wassay – Chief Commercial Officer, Ufone
* Aly Mustansir – Head of Marketing and Brand Management, HBL
* Javed Iqbal – Director Marketing, Engro Foods Limited
* H. Aftab Ahmad – Chairman, TNS Aftab
* Badar Khushnood – Country Consultant, Google Pakistan
* Sarwar Khan – Managing Director, Maxus
* Sohaib Sheikh – Head of Marketing, Wateen Telecom
* Shaheen Sadiq – Head of Communication, Nestle Pakistan
* Adil Ahmed – Director, Symmetry Group
* Syed Ali Rizvi – Chief Operating Officer, Interflow Communications
* Imtisal Abbasi – Chief Operating Officer, IAL Saatchi & Saatchi
* Salman Rauf – Director, Empact Activation Services
Sidra Iqbal – Television Personality, PR Practitioner, Brand Activist and Youth Development Advocate is the master of ceremonies.
Marketing Conference 2012 is supported by Engro Foods, ARY News, Dalda Foods, Google, Symmetry Group, Advertising Association of Pakistan, CityFM89, P@SHA, MIT Enterprise Forum, Synergyzer Magazine, Slogan Magazine, Brands Magazine, CIO Pakistan, and Brandsynario.com
OK, you might be thinking that why I must attend this conference? I am already doing a great job ! Don’t you realize that the whole landscape of marketing has drastically transformed and we are now facing the challenges of The New Media Dynamics, Brand ROI, Delivering Brand Promise, Youth Marketing and more.
Just a friendly advice, the only question you must ask should be: HOW DO I REGISTER?
Per Participant Fee 7,500/ - PKR
For 3 or More Registrations 15 % Discount
Send Registrations at email@example.com
Marketing Conference 2012
|Add Comment (Text, Image, Video)|