submitted by Fareed Gujjar
July 07 - 21, 2012
"The Trekkerz" are proud to announce their Grand tour and this time it is really grand, we are heading for the Snow Lake and Hisper Pass .Everybody know this is long and difficult trek and only serious trekkers or more exactly daring trekkers are required for this trek. Snow Lake is located 16,000 feet (4,877 m) above sea level, and is approximately 10 miles (16 km) wide so anybody who have enough passion to live with the mountains and glacciers for two weeks can join us, dates are 7th july to 21st july. Approximate cost is 55 K by from Islamabad to Islambad.For further information and details contact Tanwir Jogi (0332-8456811) or Fareed Gujjar (0333-4060686), our email address are firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Itinerary OF The Trek,
Islamabad To Skardu
Day 0 : Skardu - Askole
Day 1 : Askole - Namla
Day 2 : Namla - Baintha
Day 3 : Rest
Day 4 : Baintha - Morfoghoro
Day 5 : Morfoghora - Snow Lake
Day 6 : Rest Day
Day 7 : Snow Lake - Keynibasa (via Hispar Pass)
Day 8 : Keynibasa - Bakhtarbaig
Day 9 : Bakhtarbaig - Thorikham
Day 10: Thorikham - Hispar
Day 11: Hispar - Aliabad (via Huru)
Gilgit To Lahore,
- Travelling cost from Islamabad-Islamabad
- Hotel accommodation and meals. ( decided by management )
- All meals during trek. ( decided by management )
- Sleeping camps
- Kitchen equipment, fuel and related camping gear.
- Guide, cook, and low / High altitude porters
- 12kg porterage for persoanal stuff per person
Cost Does Not Include:
- Sleeping bags and personal nature clothing/equipment.
- Extras at hotels like drinks, laundry, phone calls.
- Insurance liability,medical aid, and helicopter rescue coverage etc.
- Climbing Equipment - MANDATORY ( Available on rent / sale )
o Ice Axe
Anything thing other than mentioned above in ï¿½Cost Includeï¿½ area is not included in cost.
Last date for confirmation is 30th May by submitting Rs.25,000 as a token fee.
Our Face book event page link,
NOTE: On adventure trek of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond our control can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group. Where a change does occur, we do everything we can to minimize its effect, but we will not be responsible for the results of changes or delays.
|Add Comment (Text, Image, Video)|